4.9.11

KOLLOV & OLD GAGA


kollov , Kolvo , follow, tollov..... i actually don't know whose Brandlogo is on my purse and it is just so annoying
- i've been wondering for the past few days what was written on the purse and i still can't say which brand it is - .
Someone gave me this cute little RED purse when i was about 8 or 9 years old and after all those years where i used it as a vulgar toy for my dolls , i found it in my closet hanging there with all the other "i don't know where it came from" accessories. This is one of the infinite reasons i never throw my clothes, bags, accessories...ect. away, unless i'm sure it is a "no coming back" style.

(vintage blazer & purse - H&M sarouel pants - ASOS sunglasses- ZARA shoes)

where is GAGA??? This outfit made me instantly think of her old/young look , with the tweed blazer ( Chanel style ) and the coton loose sarouel both spiced up by the scarlet color of the shoes & purse.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire