30.3.12

The Little White dress


Hey everyone! It has been a while, and guess what? the SUN is BACK! So I went into my closet searching for some new outfits and i found this very cute dress that i purchased last summer when i was in Spain. I actually completely forgot about it and thought that with the beautiful weather outside it would be the perfect  "winter to spring transition" outfit.





The dress is from Sfera a very well known boutique in Spain that meets Zara's description but i believe that the clothes are easier to wear for young adults . I would put it between the TRF and the Women section of Zara . 






(Sfera Dress- André Boots (2011) - Alexander Wang Duffle bag )



Even though the dress can be worn as a "formal outfit" I've decided to match it with some military boots. I know! who would have thought of that? well,  i have to say that those boots became my favorite! Every single outfit I try on can be wore with those boots, they are just Perfect! 




The boots are from André (From winter sales 2011), i was really surprised to see that they also made these kind of shoes which are a bit more casual than the ones they have in store. 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire