23.9.12

DIY Glitter shoes


DIY Glitter Shoes ..... uuhhmm...  apparently everybody loves to do that since the Miu Miu Glitter boots have been launched, so as a Fashion Blogger I decided to try this "manual art" and I got to say, I started to turn into a Compulsive Glitter Addict

What you will need:

- Suede Pumps  (mine were from Zara) 
- Varnish Glue
- 2 Brushes (1big, 1small)
- Glitter (your choice of color) 






STEP 1: Take a little plastic cup and Mix the glue with the glitter 






STEP 2: Start with the big Brush and paint your mixture onto the shoe. You will only use the Small brush for final adjustments and to make it look better.  


 You can either choose to paint some specific parts of the shoe like the heel (for this you will need some adhesive tape to mark off your design)  





     Or you can paint the whole shoe (just like i did) 


Don't worry if it's not very shinny and glittery in the beginning, it is absolutely normal, you just have to wait until the mixture glue/glitter is completely dry. 




Now it's starting to sparkle a little...... 




Aaaaand here it is!




I got to say, i was so proud of myself and, i loved my "new" pair of glitter pumps so much, that i started to wonder what else i could Glitterize ....and of course I did it all over again with another pair of shoe (but this time I only glittered the heel and the little front bow) and a Cluntch . Now I'm ready to roll with my new shoes and  I definitely added a splash of glitter in my closet!  










( Zara pumps - asos peep toes - Jimmy choo for H&M cluntch )

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire